Tuesday 10 September 2013

THAI TRIP HAPPY!




Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
-Dalai Lama

If I could take my family/friends to any place on the planet, I’d choose:
To take them to Thailand!



You might wonder- Why Thailand? I could have picked any other place on the planet! 
3 Reasons as simple as A-B-C:

A) Me-Too Wish-Fulfillment!- Ever since I won my one and only solo-trip to Bangkok, Thailand, in a Quiz three years ago, my friends & in-Laws (especially my Mother-In-Law) wish to visit Thailand! This is my opportunity to earn brownie-points!!! 

B) Location- Proximity of Thailand to the Eastern part of India where we reside means –
Lesser Travel-Time & Lower Travel-Costs with more affordable air-fares and smart package-tours.

C) Experience Counts- I have always fancied myself as a Tour-Guide! As I have already visited Bangkok, I feel I can plan better and make our Trip a happy and a memorable one for all!


Group-Tour Details:

Fellow-TravellersFamily- In-Laws -
Total # of PAX- 20 (# of Adults- 14; # of Children- 6)
Ages- Adults- 18-66 Years; Children- 4-17 Years

Place: Thailand- Bangkok & Pattaya

Trip: 04 Nights / 05 Days

Motto: Enhancing my Group’s Happiness Quotient (GHQ) in Bangkok & Pattaya:

Well Planned & Organized, Safe & Secure Tour- Return Economy Class Airfare, Return-Airport-Transfers, Decent Accommodation, Buffet Breakfast, City-Tour, Return Transfers between Bangkok & Pattaya  etc… can make my Group feel tension-free, comfortable and happy.

People- Thai people are very friendly and make travellers feel at home and welcome! We’ll be happy to see smiling faces the moment we arrive at the Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport!



Sights & Attractions- Bangkok’s exciting landmarks like- The Royal Palace, The Temple of The Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), The Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit) (that has a 5.5 ton statue of the Buddha made from solid gold), The Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabopit) etc… promise a rewarding treat for the religious as well as the photography enthusiasts in my Group! The Chao Phraya River-Cruise will give us a great view of many attractions.

 














Leisure- Bangkok’s Safari World with Marine Park boasts of the Safari park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. My entire Group, especially the children of all ages, should be super-thrilled to interact with orangutans, dolphins and many other exotic birds and animals! 



Adventure- I can imagine the excitement when my Group goes on a tour of Pattaya’s Coral Island by a speed boat and gets to explore the coral reefs from a glass-bottomed boat! There is a choice of activities like- Swimming, Wind-Surfing, Scuba-diving, Snorkeling, Parasailing…or simply Sunbathing!

 
Natural Beauty & Nightlife- Pattaya’s sandy beaches and nightlife should calm everyone’s stressed minds and help them unwind! Attending the Alcazar show, a cabaret with bright costumes, acting and stage-design, should enhance my GHQ!


Shopping- Thailand is a Shopper’s paradise, offering affordable roadside-vendors & shopping-malls & sophisticated plazas too. As my In-Laws love Shopping, they can indulge in bargain-buys from a variety of Souvenirs, Handicrafts, Textiles, Ready Made-Clothes & Luxury items like Gems from the Gems Gallery.



Food- A variety of world-cuisines- Vegetarian as well as Non-Vegetarian dishes will cater to everyone’s food cravings. The youngsters will be pleased as they love Chinese and Thai dishes. Indian dishes are served and many Indian Restaurants are there too to keep my Mother-In-Law happy!





I will be creating happy travellers
My GHQ- Group's Happiness Quotient is sure to increase

And I really don’t need to be a Tour-Guide! 

Approximate Thailand Trip Cost: Rs 25,000 * 20 = Rs 5 Lakhs

Trip’s Happy Memories: Priceless!

What are you waiting for? Plan a Happy Trip today!



I have tried to answer- “If you could take your family or friends to any place on the planet, where would that be and how would you make your trip the happiest one ever? Tell us and you could win a grand international holiday!” 

Note- All images used in this post have been clicked by me and belong to me.

Please do post your comments below!

19 comments:

  1. Yes of course...Thai is totally in my travel wishlist! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a must-visit!
      You'll have a great time at Thailand for sure, Sammya! :)
      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Loved the clinical way you went on to tell us how to plan a great holiday... I almost felt I was reading some travel brochure or a page from a travel website... all the best!

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the awesome comment!
      This certificate from you means a great deal! Happy! :)
      Hope Yatra & IndiBlogger feel the same too!
      Thanks for your wishes! :)

      Delete
  3. Well Anita, yatra.com will definitely be elated at the way you have explained their packages...well done and good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritesh!
      Glad you liked my effort!
      Hope www.yatra.com shares your views! :)

      Delete
  4. haha anita !
    looking to earn brownie points with the in-laws ,
    everyone needs that ,
    all the best darling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Disha!
      Just Imagine! Revisiting Thailand just to score brownie-points with my in-laws!!! :)
      Scoring brownie-points with the Judges of this contest is important! :)

      Delete
  5. a perfectly describe travel plan.. good one di.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to go there and thanks for sharing the details. I know where will I look if I plan a trip. Good luck, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saru, Thailand scores high for us all!
      Yatra.com does have cool packages to suit everyone's budget!
      Thanks for stopping by! I value your wishes! :)

      Delete
  7. Sure Shot winner post :D good one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ramya, for your heart-warming comment! :)
      Wonderful that you liked my post!

      Delete
  8. Just a Thai passerby...

    Welcome back anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Blog is so honored to have a Thai Neighbor/Guest's comment!
      Thanks Sasapong for visiting & for your invite!
      Invitation gladly accepted! :)
      My family wants to visit Thailand soon for its attractions and also coz I have been there and shared my pics & experience!

      Incredible India welcomes you too! :)

      Delete
  9. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Thailand Tour Operators from Chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and for sharing your view!
      So glad you liked my Post & found it helpful!
      Thanks for your encouragement! Means a lot! :)

      Delete

Your words mean a lot to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...